What We Provide:
WHY A PERSONAL/PRIVATE CHEF?
I know you are probably asking yourself the question – Do YOU NEED a Personal/Private Chef Service? Or better yet can you afford a personal chef?
- Are you: Spending enough money at the vending machine or convenience store that you should own stock in the company?
- Are you the microwave meal King or Queen?
- Find that you go and workout, then splurge on fast foods?
- Too busy or too tired to cook?
- Tired of the question, “What’s for dinner?”
- Do you want to improve your eating habits but don’t have the time?
- Would you like to have some meals put away for those nights you just don’t feel like cooking?
- Do you have a palate for delicious cuisine but are all thumbs in the kitchen?
- Do you like to host in home parties but, dislike the preparation and clean up?
If your answer to any of the above was YES to ANY of the questions above,
YOU NEED a Personal/Private Chef!
If you live in theTri-State area, then Chef Kahlil will help can fill your needs.
Here is how the personal chef service works in 7 easy steps
1. Fill out the Meal Plan client intake form, this form will give us all of your likes and dislikes so that the Chef can prepare a menu for you or follow any dietary guidelines your doctor, dietician or personal trainer may have recommended for you.
2. After confirming a meal plan, Chef Kahlil will then coordinate a cooking date with you and then will discuss the different packaging options with you. Please note on the first cook date there is a slightly higher charge for the containers. The reason being so that there are enough containers for rotation when your first round of meals are prepped upon the 2nd delivery the 1st round of containers will need to be washed and ready to be given to Chef Kahlil when he comes.
3. Next your invoice will come via, email for you to review the menu and agreed pricing for you to pay securely online via PayPal or if other arrangements for in person payments are made.
4. Chef Kahlil will then go to the grocery store, butcher shops &/or fish purveyor to pick up all of the fresh ingredients to prepare your meals for the day, week or month (depending upon which plan you selected)
5. On your cook date Chef Kahlil will come to your home or whichever arrangements you have made for him to prepare and deliver your meals to you for you to enjoy!
6. Your meals will be prepared, properly cooled and stored in your refrigerator/freezer and you will get heating & care instructions so that you can safely handle the food ensuring the highest standard product.
7. Upon mid week you will receive the following week’s suggested menu from Chef Kahlil for your approval and then you repeat the service on a week to week basis. (There are no long term contracts however, please inquire for long term plans for VIP rates.
To get your nutritional affairs in order please click on any of the pictures below to select the appropriate plan that you need to get started immediately!
© 2020 Personal Chef Service Philadelphia, New Jersey, Delaware 856.383.8600All Rights Reserved, Catering To Your Whims, Inc. 2020